GAS MEMBRANE AND WATERPROOFING SURVEYOR
- Previous experience in a site inspection or construction related supervisory or professional role.
- *Degree or NVQ Level 4 in a construction related discipline preferred but not essential.*
- Prior knowledge of the gas and waterproofing industry preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Self motivated and hard working.
- Full Driving Licence required. (Min Age 25 and no more than 3 penalty points to comply with our company vehicle insurance
- Good IT skills (Knowledge of Apple products would be an advantage).
- Willing to stay away from home from time to time.
- *Consideration will be given to applicants with a minimum 5 years gas membrane installation experience and an NVQ Level 2 in gas
membrane installations, alternatively applicants who hold a CSSW (Certified Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing) qualification will be considered.*
- Willing to work towards an NVQ Level 4 in the verification of gas membranes.
- Competitive Salary and Pension.
- Fully expensed Company vehicle
- iPhone and iPad
- 25 days paid annual leave
- After completion of a probationary period the company will pay for the successful candidate to be enrolled on the NVQ Level 4 in
verification of gas membrane.
For an informal chat or further information then please contact Mick Corban on 01254 241041